Security/Privacy & Rewards Points
Once you enable the Google Authenticator security function, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code which you can generate using
Google Authenticator app:
How to Enable:
- Navigate to your “Account” page
- Select the “Security” tab
- Check the box next to “Enable two-factor authentication”
Scan QR code on the Security tab using the Google authenticator application using your phone or tablet. On the next login, the 2-step verification form will appear and you will be prompted to enter verification code from Google Authenticator application.
How to Disable:
Piiggy Bank Points are an exclusive points that can be redeemed for a variety of products and services, gift cards, and more!
|Piiggy Bank Points Amount Awarded||Action to Gain Points||Piiggy Bank Points Recipient /Limit|
|2,000 points||Open a New ActOrganizer Account.||The New user / Once, per account.|
|100 points||Piiggy Bank Points for referring a new member that signed up!||The Referrer / No Limit|
|10 points||Daily Login to Your Account||The Account Owner / Once per day.|
Piiggy Bank Points balances can be combined amongst any participating partners!
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect, transmit, and store information about you in connection with your use of the Service, including any information you send to or through the Service. We use that information to provide the Service’s functionality, fulfill your requests, improve the Service’s quality, engage in research and analysis relating to the Service, personalize your experience, track usage of the Service, provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed on the Service, display relevant advertising, market the Service, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations. Even when we do not retain such information, it still must be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process.
Please also note:
- Account Information:When you create a ActOrganizer account, we store and use the information you provide during that process, such as the first and last name you enter, email address, zip code, physical address, and any other information you may provide during the account creation process, such as a gender, phone number, or birth date. We may publicly display the first name and last initial that you provide, as well as any photo or other content you submit through the account creation process, as part of your account profile. We also store and use any preferences you provide to personalize your user experience, including dining and activity preferences. You can later modify some of the account information you provide through your account settings. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account using your personal information, you can request its removal by flagging it.
- Public Content:Your contributions to the Service are intended for public consumption and are therefore viewable by the public, including your photos, ratings, reviews, tips, lists, Collections, compliments, Ask the Community posts, ActOrganizer Talk posts, and edits to business page information. Your account profile (e.g., first name, last initial, city, neighborhood, the month and year you created your ActOrganizer account, profile photos and list of friends on ActOrganizer) is also intended for public consumption, as is some of your other activity through the Service, like how you vote on other people’s contributions (e.g., useful, funny, cool, helpful, or not helpful), which contributions you like, where you check-in (including when friends on ActOrganizer tag you in their own check-ins), which contributions or users you follow, and which businesses you follow or bookmark. You can limit the public nature of some of these activities through your account settings.
- Contacts:You can invite others to join or become your friend on ActOrganizer by providing us with their contact information, or by allowing us to access contacts from your computer, mobile device, or third party sites to select which individuals you want to invite. If you allow us to access your contacts, we will transmit information about your contacts to our servers long enough to process your invitations.
- Communications:When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages from other users, businesses, and ActOrganizer. You can manage some of your messaging preferences through your account settings, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative, transactional, or legal messages from ActOrganizer. For example, if you make a reservation, order food, place yourself on a waitlist, or request a quote from a business through the Service, we may send you messages about your transaction using the contact information you provide, including through automated SMS text messages to your phone number. We may also track your actions in response to the messages you receive from us or through the Service, such as whether you deleted, opened, or forwarded such messages, and share that information with other parties to your messages (for example, to let them know if you have viewed their message). When a user requests a quote or similar information from multiple businesses through the Service, we may disclose to those businesses information about the status of the user’s requests, such as whether any business has responded to the request, the type of response provided (for example, a quote or a request for more information), and whether the user has responded to any business’s reply. If you exchange messages with others through the Service, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and we may review and disclose them in connection with investigations related to use of the Service, as well as our efforts to improve the Service. We may not deliver messages that we believe are objectionable, such as spam messages, fraudulent solicitations, or requests to exchange reviews for compensation. If you send or receive messages through the Service via SMS text message, we may log phone numbers, phone carriers, and the date and time that the messages were processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including from phone calls, letters, emails and other electronic messages, or in person. If you are a representative of a business listed on ActOrganizer, or use a phone number associated now or previously with such a business, we may contact you, including by phone or email, using the contact information you provide us, make publicly available, or that we have on record for your business. Our communications with you, including phone calls, may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes.
- Transactions: If you initiate a transaction through the Service, such as a reservation or purchase, we will collect and store information you provide associated with your transaction, such as your name, phone number, address, email, and payment information, as well as any other information you provide, in order to process your transaction, send communications about the transaction to you, and facilitate future transactions. This information may be shared with third parties, and third parties may share such information with us, for the same purposes. When you submit credit card numbers and other sensitive payment information, that information is encrypted using industry standard technology. If you write reviews about businesses with which you transact through the Service, we may publicly display the fact that you transacted with those businesses in connection with such reviews. For example, if you make a dining reservation through the Service and later write a review about your experience, we may publicly display the fact that you made your reservation through the Service.
- Activity:We store information about your use of the Service, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visits, businesses you call using our mobile applications, and reservations, purchases, or transactions you make through the Service. We also store information that your computer or mobile device may provide to us in connection with your use of the Service, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, WiFi information such as SSID, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location), and requested and referring URLs and mobile applications. We may also receive and store your location whenever our mobile applications are running, including when running in the background, if you enable our mobile apps to access such information in the course of using the Service. You may be able to limit or disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example by adjusting the settings for our applications in iOS or Android privacy settings.
- Different Devices:You may access the Service through different devices (e.g., your mobile phone or personal computer) and different platforms (e.g., the ActOrganizer website or ActOrganizer mobile apps). The information that we collect and store through those different uses may be cross-referenced and combined, and your contributions through one ActOrganizer platform will typically be similarly visible and accessible through all other ActOrganizer platforms.
- Professional Information:If you represent a business on ActOrganizer, we may collect and display information about you related to your business activities, such as a business name that may incorporate your name, or a publicly available business address that is also used as a home address. We will also collect and display information about your professional background that you choose to share with us through the Service, such as information about your professional licenses or certifications, or your professional history or specialties.
- Legal Basis for Processing (EEA and Switzerland only):For European Residents, our legal basis for collecting and using the information described above will depend on the specific information concerned and the context in which we collect it. We, however, will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for instance, to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or to comply with legal obligations). If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will typically be to operate our Services, communicate with you in relation to our Services, or for our other legitimate commercial interests, for instance, when responding to your queries, to analyze and improve our platform, engage in marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing fraud. If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at the address listed below in the “Contact” section.
|Processes||Intended to make the Service work in the way you expect. For example, we use a Cookie that tells us whether you have already signed up for an account.|
|Preferences||Intended to remember information about how you prefer the Service to behave and look. For example, we use a Cookie that tells us whether you have declined to allow us to send push notifications to your phone.|
|Notifications||Intended to allow or prevent notices of information or options that we think could improve your use of the Service. For example, we use a Cookie that stops us from showing you the signup notification if you have already seen it.|
|Analytics||Intended to help us understand how visitors use the Service. For example, we use a Cookie that tells us how our search suggestions correlate to your interactions with the search page.|
You can set some Cookie preferences through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of the Service. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in your device or browser preferences or security settings. For example, iOS and Android devices each have settings which are designed to limit forms of ad tracking. For flash cookies, you can manage your privacy settings by clicking here. Please note that changing any of these settings does not prevent the display of certain advertisements to you.
3. THIRD PARTIES
Third parties may receive information about you as follows:
- Content Partners:We allow third party partners to use and display some of the public content available through the Service, such as your photos, reviews, and other information listed under “Public Content” in Section 1 above.
- Service Providers:We rely on third party service providers to support or provide services for us in connection with your use of the Service, such as food delivery services, communications and hosting, security and fraud prevention, technical and customer support, tracking and reporting usage of the Service, quality assurance testing, payment processing, marketing, and other functions. We share information from or about you with these third party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests. For example, we may share your advertising identifiers (e.g., your IDFA, GAID, or a cryptographic hash of your email address) with third party service providers that help us facilitate ActOrganizer’s advertising programs and measure and report their effectiveness, including with third parties that help determine the efficacy of ActOrganizer’s advertising programs by combining information they receive about you from other sources than the Service. You may be able to limit our access to some of this information through your mobile device settings, as described in Section 2 above, or through the Service’s settings. ActOrganizer’s third party service providers may likewise share information with us that they obtain from or about you in connection with providing their services or completing your requests.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Information:We share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as businesses that are listed on ActOrganizer and content distributors. For example, we disclose the number of users that have been exposed to or interacted with advertisements, or that we believe visited the physical location of a particular business.
- Businesses on ActOrganizer:We may share information from or about you (such as your city, and if you provide it, your age and gender), your device type, and your use of the Service (such as which businesses you bookmark or call, or if you visit a business’s URL) with businesses on ActOrganizer. You may adjust your account settings to increase or decrease the amount of information we share. Keep in mind that businesses can also view your public activity and posts, and may receive information from or about you when you transact or communicate with them, through ActOrganizer or otherwise, regardless of your settings (see Section 1 above). Additionally, if you make a phone call to a business through or in connection with your use of the Service, we may share information about your call with the business that the business would have received had you called them directly, such as the date and time of your call and your phone number. You may be able to limit our ability to collect and share your phone number through your phone settings or phone service provider.
- Investigations and Legal Disclosures:We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure: (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal or law enforcement processes, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process or law enforcement request; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public, such as disclosures in connection with ActOrganizer’s Consumer Alerts program. If you flag or otherwise complain to us about content through the Service, we may share the substance of your complaint with the contributor of that content in order to provide an opportunity for the contributor to respond.
- Links:The Service may link to third party-controlled websites, like a business’s URL. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
- Third Party Integrations:If you sign up for, or log into, ActOrganizer using a third party service like Facebook or Google, or link your ActOrganizer account to your account with a third party service like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, we may receive information about you from such third party service. If you post content to a third party service through the Service, that third party service will also receive that content, which will be visible to anyone that has access to it through that third party service. Some of our web pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to you from our third party partners, while preserving the look and feel of the Service. In such cases, please note that the information you provide may be transmitted directly to the identified third party partner. If you interact with businesses through ActOrganizer, they will receive whatever information you choose to share with them, for example contact information you share through direct messages to the business or your phone number if you call the business.
4. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include personal information in the content you post publicly. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by using the Service pseudonymously, though doing so could detract from the credibility of your contributions to the Service. ActOrganizer users can also use the Find Friends feature to find one another based on their names or email addresses (you can limit your visibility for this feature in your account settings). Please also note that the messages you send or receive using the Service are only private to the extent that both you and the recipient(s) of your messages keep them private. For example, if you send a message to another user, that user may choose to publicly post it. We may access, review, and disclose such messages in connection with investigations related to use of the Service, as well as our efforts to improve the Service.
5. DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
The Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us here. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
We use various safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION
8560 W. Sunset Blvd. Suite 500
West Hollywood, A 90069
For security purposes, we will take such steps as we deem necessary to confirm your identity before completing your request or sharing any personal data with you.
10.CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA“), California residents have certain rights around ActOrganizer’s collection, use, and sharing of their personal information.
ActOrganizer does not sell your personal information and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. Similarly, we do not offer financial incentives associated with our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
ActOrganizer collects various categories of personal information when you use the Service, including identifiers, commercial information, internet or other electronic network or device activity information, geolocation data, and professional information. A more detailed description of the information ActOrganizer collects and how we use it is provided above in Section 1 (Information We Collect and How We Use It). Section 3 (Third Parties) describes the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, and what information may be shared under different circumstances.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request to know what personal information has been collected about you, and to access that information. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, though exceptions under the CCPA may allow ActOrganizer to retain and use certain personal information notwithstanding your deletion request. You may also send your request by email to email@example.com
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. An agent may submit a request on your behalf, but you must verify that your agent is authorized to do so.
Separate from the CCPA, California’s Shine the Light law gives California residents the right to ask companies what personal information they share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you unless you request such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us at the address listed above in Section 8.
11.NEVADA RESIDENTS: YOUR NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Nevada law (SB 220) requires website operators to provide a way for Nevada consumers to opt out of the sale of certain information that the website operator may collect about them. ActOrganizer does not sell your personal information to third parties as defined in Nevada law, and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. If you have any questions regarding our data privacy practices or our compliance with Nevada data privacy law, please contact us.
12.EUROPEAN RESIDENTS: YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
If you are a European Resident, you have the right to access your personal data, and the right to request that we correct, update, or delete your personal data. You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, and request portability of your personal information. Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. The Service generally provides you with a reasonable means to view and change your profile information and you can opt-out of marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you or in your account settings. If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal information, you may contact us as described in Section 8 above. Please note that if you are a European Resident, the “data controller” responsible for protecting your personal data related to the Service is ActOrganizer Ireland Ltd., a limited liability company established and resident under the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Anything seen on this website is not a guarantee. It is not financial advise. ActOrganizer is not responsible for any actions thought of and/or executed based on information seen on ActOragnizer.com.
- The key terms you should consider are the limitations on liability contained in the sections titled Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability.
- An account can be automatically created on ActOgranizer.com if you use a partner company such as, The Creation Station Studios, where you agree to have an account created for you when using their services.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE TERMS INCLUDE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS (SEE SECTION 13) THAT, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, REQUIRE THAT (1) CLAIMS YOU BRING AGAINST ACTORGANIZER BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND (2) YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS, GROUP, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
These Terms govern your access to and use of our products and services, including those offered through our websites, events, communications (e.g., emails, phone calls, and texts) and mobile applications (collectively, the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you are agreeing to these Terms, which form a legally binding contract with: (i) ActOrganizer Inc., a California corporation with its headquarters in North Hollywood, California, Do not access or use the Service if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
- “You” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Service. A “user” is someone who accesses or in any way uses the Service. “We,” “us,” and “our” refer to ActOrganizer and its subsidiaries.
- “Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. “Your Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Service, such as ratings, reviews, photos, videos, compliments, invitations, check-ins, votes, friending and following activity, direct messages, and information that you contribute to your user profile or suggest for a business page. “User Content” means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Service. “ActOrganizer Content” means Content that we create and make available in connection with the Service. “Third Party Content” means Content that originates from parties other than ActOrganizer or its users, which is made available in connection with the Service. “Service Content” means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Service, including Your Content, User Content, ActOrganizer Content, and Third Party Content.
- Sites and Accounts. “Consumer Site” means ActOrganizer’s consumer website (www.ActOrganizer.com and related domains) and mobile applications. “Consumer Account” means the account you create to access or use the Consumer Site. “Business Account” means the account you create to access or use the ActOrganizer for Business Owners and mobile applications. “Account” means any Consumer Account or Business Account.
- CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We may modify the Terms from time to time. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Service is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Service. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email, by posting notice on the Service, and/or by other method prior to the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that such changes were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Service after the effective date of changes to the Terms represents your acceptance of such changes.
We may translate these Terms into other languages for your convenience. Nevertheless, the English version governs your relationship with ActOrganizer, and any inconsistencies among the different versions will be resolved in favor of the English version available.
- USING THE SERVICE
- To access or use the Service, you must have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use the Service if you are a competitor of ActOrganizer or if we have previously banned you from the Service or closed your Account.
- Permission to Use the Service. We grant you permission to use the Service subject to these Terms. Your use of the Service is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, incomplete, fails to provide adequate warning about potential risks or hazards, or is otherwise inappropriate.
- Service Availability. The Service may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
- You must create an Account and provide certain information about yourself in order to use some of the features that are offered through the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your Account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. We reserve the right to close your Account at any time for any or no reason.
Your Consumer Account is for your personal, non-commercial use only, and you may not create or use a Consumer Account for anyone other than yourself. We ask that you provide complete and accurate information about yourself when creating an Account in order to bolster your credibility as a contributor to the Service. You may not impersonate someone else, provide an email address other than your own, create multiple Accounts, or transfer your Consumer Account to another person without ActOrganizer’s prior approval.
- Communications from ActOrganizer and Others. By accessing or using the Service, you consent to receive communications from other users and ActOrganizer through the Service, or through any other means such as emails, push notifications, text messages (including SMS and MMS), and phone calls. These communications may promote ActOrganizer or businesses listed on ActOrganizer, and may be initiated by ActOrganizer, businesses listed on ActOrganizer, or other users. You further understand that communications may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, and that you may be charged by your phone carrier for certain communications such as SMS messages or phone calls. You agree to notify us immediately if the phone number(s) you have provided to us have been changed or disconnected. Please note that any communications, including phone calls, with ActOrganizer or made through the Service may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes.
You can opt-out of certain communications here.
1. Your Responsibilities.
2. Content User Submissions
- Responsibility for Your Content. You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once posted to ActOrganizer, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, and any risks associated with personal information you disclose. You represent that you own or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by ActOrganizer.You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation; or violates these Terms.
- Our Right to Use Your Content. We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including by publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms (“Other Media”). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Service and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Service and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against ActOrganizer and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
- Ownership. As between you and ActOrganizer, you own Your Content. We own the ActOrganizerContent, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation (including, but not limited to, our selection, coordination, and arrangement of User Content and other Service Content), computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Service excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade secrets, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world associated with the ActOrganizer Content and the Service, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark, and trade secret laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not sell, license, copy, publish, modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way use or exploit any of the ActOrganizer Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Service and the ActOrganizer Content are retained by us.
- Advertising. ActOrganizer and its licensees may at some point now, or perhaps in the future, publicly display advertisements, paid content, and other information nearby or in association with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
We own all rights, title, and interests in any compilation, collective work or other derivative work created by us using or incorporating your content (but not your original content). When you use a feature on the Services that allows users to share, transform, readapt, modify, or combine user content with other content, you grant us and our users an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, right and license in the universe to use, reproduce, modify, display, remix, perform, distribute, redistribute, adapt, promote, create derivative works, and syndicate your content in any medium and through any form of technology or distribution and to permit any derivative works to be licensed under these same license terms. The rights granted under this section 2 will survive the termination of these Terms.
All content and materials provided on the Services are intended for general information, general discussion, education, and entertainment purposes only. Do not construe that such content is either endorsed or verified by us. The content is provided “as is,” and your use or reliance on such materials are solely at your own risk.
3. Representations and Warranties
We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. While we encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
- You represent and warrant that:
- You have read and understood our Content Guidelines;
- You also represent and warrant that you will not, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Service to:
- Violate our Terms, including the Content Guidelines and Event Terms and Conditions;
- Post any fake or defamatory review, trade reviews with others, or compensate someone or be compensated to post, refrain from posting, or remove a review;
- Violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Service’s search results.
- Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography;
- Violate any applicable law;
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or Service Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by ActOrganizer;
- Use any robot, spider, Service search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Service or any Service Content;
- Reverse engineer any portion of the Service, unless applicable law prohibits this restriction, in which case you agree to provide us with 30 days’ prior written notice.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Service or on any materials printed or copied from the Service;
- Record, process, or mine information about users;
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Service for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Service;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ActOrganizer’s technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Service;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Use the Service or any Service Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malicious code, spyware, malware or other items of a destructive or harmful nature;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service;
- Use the Service to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Service or Service Content; or
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Service Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service.
3. Copyright Infringement and Trademark Rights.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, we have a policy of removing User Submissions that violate copyright law, suspending access to the Services (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses the Services in violation of copyright law, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the Services in violation of copyright law. Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, we have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe a user of the Services is infringing your copyright, please provide written notice to our agent listed below for notice of claims of copyright infringement.
Your written notice must: (a) contain your physical or electronic signature; (b) identify the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed; (c) identify the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material; (d) contain adequate information by which we can contact you (including postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address); (e) contain a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law; (f) contain a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and (g) contain a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Please do not send notices or inquiries unrelated to alleged copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent.
If you believe that your trademark is being used somewhere on the Services in a way that constitutes trademark infringement, the owner or an agent of the owner may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that any complaints provide the accurate identity of the owner, how we may contact you, and the specific nature of the complaint.
We may terminate your membership or suspend your access to all or part of the Services, without notice, if you violate these Terms or you engage in any conduct that we, in our sole and absolute discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or is otherwise harmful to the interests of us, any other user of the Services, or any third party. You agree that ActOrganizer shall not be liable to you or any third party for removing your user submission(s), content, and/or suspending or terminating your access to the Services (or any portion thereof).
See “Section 2 (b)” above for more detailed information on user submissions, content, and data.
5. Modifications To Terms.
We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, change these Terms from time to time. We may elect to notify you of any changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised version of these Terms through the Services or by emailing you at the address you provided upon registering for an account. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to stop using the Services. Your continued use of the Services following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
6. Modifications To the Services.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Services with or without notice to you. Without limitation to the preceding sentence, we may periodically schedule system downtime for maintenance and other purposes. You also acknowledge that unplanned system outages may occur. The Internet site is provided over the Internet and so the quality and availability of the site may be affected by factors outside our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot accept any responsibility for any connectivity issues that you may experience when using the Sites or for any loss of material, data, transactions or other information caused by system outages, whether planned or unplanned. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party should ActOrganizer exercise its right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Services.
We reserve the right at any time to charge fees for access to the Services or to any specific new feature or content that we may introduce from time to time. In no event will you be charged for access to any Services unless we obtain your prior agreement to pay such fees. If you do not consent to the payment of such fees, however, you may not have access to paid content or services. Details regarding the content or services you will receive in exchange for fees, as well as the payment terms and conditions that apply, will be disclosed to you prior to your agreement to pay such fees. You agree to pay such fees if you sign up for any fee-based service. Any such terms and conditions shall be deemed to be a part of (and are hereby incorporated by reference into) these Terms.
8. Password, Security and Confidentiality.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password to access the Services, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to immediately change your password and notify us at email@example.com if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security related to the Services. We reserve the right to require you to alter your password if we believe that your password is no longer secure. You agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to adequately safeguard your password or someone else’s use of your account.
Information obtained by you via your account and information disclosed directly to you by us (“Confidential Information”) shall be kept strictly confidential by you and used only for the purpose of interacting with and transacting on the platform and shall not be disclosed by you in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to any third party, provided that: (a) you may disclose such information to any of your employees, solicitors and other professional advisors (if appropriate) for the purpose of working with you in connection with your decision to use the Services, on the basis that you understand that you will be responsible for their use and handling of such information; and (b) Confidential Information shall not include information that: (i) was in your lawful possession before it was disclosed, without confidentiality restrictions; (ii) you obtain from a third party on an unrestricted basis other than through breach of these Terms or breach of any other obligation of confidentiality on you or the third party; (iii) is developed by you independently of us and any information received by you from us; or (iv) you are required to disclose in accordance with applicable law, provided that you give us as much advance written notice of such requirement as is reasonably practicable in the circumstances.
We may provide links to other Web sites or Internet resources for your convenience only, and such links do not signify or imply our endorsement of such other Web site or resource or its contents over which we have no control and which we do not monitor. You use those links at your own risk and should apply a reasonable level of caution and discretion in doing so. You agree that we shall have no responsibility or liability for any information, software, or materials found at any other web site or internet resource.
We may offer software applications to help you gain access to our Services. In such circumstances, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to install such software applications solely on the devices you will use to access the Services. You agree that we may provide you from time to time with automatic upgrades of these applications, which you will accept for installation. Please note that certain retail application stores that offer our applications may have separate sales terms that will be binding on you if you elect to download our applications from such merchants.
For users in the United States, our software is a “commercial item,” as that term is defined in 48 C.F.R. 2.101, consisting of “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation,” as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, all U.S. Government end users acquire the software with only those rights set forth herein. Your use of the software must comply with all applicable import and export control laws and regulations of the United States and other countries.
11. Restrictions and Commercial Use.
Other than as set provided for in these Terms:
you may not copy, make derivate works, resell, distribute, or make any commercial use of (other than to keep and share information for your own non-commercial purposes) any content, materials, or databases from our network or systems. You may not sell, sublicense or redistribute our software applications or incorporate them (or any portion of them) into another product. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software or otherwise attempt to derive the source code (except where expressly permitted by law) or the communications protocol for accessing the Services or out networks. You may not modify, adapt or create derivative works from the software or remove proprietary notices in the software. You undertake not to use the Services for any purpose that is fraudulent or unlawful, not to interfere with the operation of the Services. Your use of the Services must comply with our policies.
12. Limitations of Liability & Disclaimer of Warranties.
You expressly agree that use of the services is at your sole risk. We provide the Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the ActOrganizer network (including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, and non-infringement). No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from ActOrganizer or through any of it’s affiliated companies shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ActOrganizer, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and representatives of each of them (collectively, the “ActOrganizer Entities”) from and against any and all third party claims, actions, demands, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to: (i) your access to or use of the Service, including Your Content, (ii) your violation of the Terms, (iii) your breach of your representations and warranties provided under these Terms, (iv) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Service, (v) your products or services, or the marketing or provision thereof to end users, or (vi) the infringement by you, or any third party using your Account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. ActOrganizer reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of ActOrganizer. ActOrganizer will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
14. Trademarks & Patents.
“ActOrganizer,” the ActOrganizer design, our site names and logos, as well as certain other names, logos, and materials displayed in the Services constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos (“Marks”) of us or other entities. You are not authorized to use any such Marks. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with us or those other entities.
15. Copyrights; Restrictions on Use.
The content on the Services (the “Content”), including without limitation, video, text, photos, and graphics, is protected under United States and international copyright laws, is subject to other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws, and is owned by us or our licensors. Other than with respect to your own User Submissions: (a) the Content may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, sold, offered for sale, or redistributed in any way without our prior written permission and that of our applicable licensors; and (b) you must abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in or attached to any Content. We give you a personal, revocable, non-assignable, non sub-licensable and non-exclusive right to access and use the Services in the manner permitted by these Terms. You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to all or any part of the Services in source code form.
16. Electronic Notices.
You agree to transact with us electronically. Your affirmative act of registering, using or logging into the Services constitutes your acceptance signature to these Terms. We may provide notices to you electronically (1) via e-mail if you have provided us with a valid email address or (2) by posting the notice on a website designated by us for this purpose. The delivery of any Notice is effective when sent or posted by us, regardless of whether you read the Notice or actually receive delivery. You can withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically by discontinuing your use of the Service.
ActOrganizer does not take any commission when vendors sell their products or services. Vendors are paid 100% of their listed prices.
In order to remain in operation, ActOrganizer charges the following Withdrawal fees to Vendors when Withdrawal funds from sales or their cryptocurrency wallets.
Withdrawals from Sales:
- 5% of withdrawal amount
Withdrawals from Cryptocurrency Wallets:
|Coin||Minimum withdrawal amount||Withdrawal fee (fixed)||Internal move fee (fixed)|
All Vendor withdrawals can be initiated through the vendor store manager dashboard.
ActOrganizer currently offers the following payment withdrawal options to vendors, for the sell of any products and/or services on the ActOrganizer marketplace:
- Wire transfer